Suke celoteh saye klik sini ;)

The Queen

My photo
Nama aku Aisyah. Aku mempunyai pelbagai karakter. Menjaga hati orang bukan kepandaian aku. So, don't say I didn't warned you if you get hurt by my words. Hi ! Really pleasure to know you ;)

Monday, April 01, 2013

Bye, March ! Hello, April !

So, 2 entry in 1 night? Like I Care. It's my blog anyway. 
Now, GOODBYE Dear March. So much things happen along this journey on March. I know. The best part is I've cried 3 times in March. What a match huh? Cried over a guys who I disappoint to. 10 March. I gonna remember that date. A disappoint Sunday. But the awesome part is, I've finish my diploma. *claps hand* Congratulation to me. So, March have been giving me ups side down moment to me. I've cherish it and also have a bit disappointment. But I'm still survive. Thank you March. See you again. xoxo
Say Hye to April ! Nothing much to say. Just wish, April will be such a thrill, adventure and awesome month! Insya-Allah, with Allah s.w.t wills. Insya-Allah. Amin.



The End